[wingide-users] uber biazzare request

Stephan Deibel sdeibel at
Wed, 30 Apr 2003 11:34:04 -0400 (EDT)

Actually, as some others on this list know it should be me that ducks!

We don't have vi users here but interviewed an expert vi user quite a
while ago and the notes have been sitting on my desk for far too long.

So yes, there is a very strong chance of a vi mode in the future, but it's
going to have to wait a bit longer for other development to be completed.

- Stephan