Store

 Search:

[wingide-users] A few MacOS X issues

Wing IDE Support support at wingide.com
Mon, 28 Apr 2003 22:28:54 -0400 (EDT)

Have you tried looking at configuration options for Apple X11?  It sounds
like its window manager may be ignoring our window positions.  Also,
you should be able to configure passing through clicks after raising
windows, instead of requiring a second click.

Also be sure you've got a project file that has been saved to disk.
Window positions are stored there and won't be stored unless the project
has at least one file added to it.

Hope that helps.

- Stephan