Store

 Search:

[wingide-users] Ignore Breakpoint

Wing IDE Support support at wingide.com
Fri, 25 Apr 2003 17:34:02 -0400 (EDT)

Have you tried just plain old 'import wingdbstub' at the top of the
script?  This will work fine even if debugging is already running,
and it starts debugging as a side effect:

#!/usr/bin/env python

import wingdbstub
print "Content-type: text/html\n"
print "<HTML>\n<Head>\n<Title>",tttr, "</Title></Head><Body>\n\n" #exception $
print "<BR>MM"
print "</body></html>"

I believe there is a problem with the debug API which might be causing
this problem but you don't need it anyway.

If that doesn't help, try Clear All Breakpoints and resetting the
breakpoint again.  If it's able to show the source after exception,
then it seems to be matching up filenames correctly so it seems
likely it's something to do with your use of the API.

To diagnose further, try turning on debug output from the debug
process by setting kSilent=0 in wingdbstub.  You will probably need to
look in your web server error log to see the result and can send it to us
for interpretation.

Hope that helps.

Wing IDE for Python
Archaeopteryx Software, Inc