Store

 Search:

[wingide-users] netserver import problem

Stephan Deibel sdeibel at wingide.com
Tue, 22 Apr 2003 10:21:18 -0400 (EDT)

Hi,

Can you verify that the following file still exists on your system?

/usr/lib/wingide1.1.9/bin/2.2.0/src/debug/server/netserver.pyc

Python 2.2.2 is supported and should be using this file.

Also, try setting kPrintAllTracebacks in wingdb.py to 1 and/or add
some print statements in FindNetServerModule() to see where
it's going wrong.  It may be finding netserver but getting a traceback
during import.

Some common problems are listed here:

http://wingide.com/support/faq#s2q3

If you need help figuring out any extra debug output obtained just
send it to support@wingide.com.

Thanks,

- Stephan