[wingide-users] netserver import problem

Stephan Deibel sdeibel at
Tue, 22 Apr 2003 10:21:18 -0400 (EDT)

Can you verify that the following file still exists on your system?

Python 2.2.2 is supported and should be using this file.

Also, try setting kPrintAllTracebacks in to 1 and/or add
some print statements in FindNetServerModule() to see where
it's going wrong.  It may be finding netserver but getting a traceback
during import.

Some common problems are listed here:

If you need help figuring out any extra debug output obtained just
send it to

- Stephan