[wingide-users] debugger mult-threaded support

Wing IDE Support support at
Tue, 15 Apr 2003 13:40:15 -0400 (EDT)

Unfortunately, we still don't have support for debugging
multiple threads.  As you noticed, we can debug a single thread,
which is done by importing wingdbstub in that thread alone.
This only has marginal benefit, but may be useful in some cases
(e.g., it's what we do in the Zope support module WingDBG).

We do still plan to add this but looking at our schedule
it won't be for a while yet... sorry not to have better news.
Stephan Deibel

Wing IDE for Python
Archaeopteryx Software, Inc
Take Flight!