[wingide-users] debugger mult-threaded support craig.d.bryant at
Tue, 15 Apr 2003 09:40:24 -0700

I have just downloaded the trial version v1.1.9-1,
and am trying it out with an existing app of ours,
which is multi-threaded. Breakpoints set in threads
other than the main one don't seem to be hit.
Breakpoints in the main thread do work.

I see from a couple references on the web site
about future plans for multi-threaded support,
but dont know if this is *still* planned, already
available and I don't know how to use it, or ?

Details on my usage of the debugger: our app
starts the python interpreter, so I have followed
the instructions in the docs about "Debugging
Externally Initiated Processes", which seems to
work fine.

Craig Bryant
Wireless Product Line Software Engineering, Tektronix, Inc
MS 50-310, PO Box 500, Beaverton, OR 97077
(503) 627-1452 fax:(503) 627-4090