Store

 Search:

[wingide-users] Recursion Bug in Replace

Stephan Deibel sdeibel at wingide.com
Mon, 14 Apr 2003 15:04:44 -0400 (EDT)

Hi,

Sure enough, there was a flaw in the logic when it wraps that causes this
when the cursor starts within or after the last match of the search string
in the file, and the replace string contains the search string.

I've made a patch that fixes this, available here:

http://wingide.com/support/downloads_list&version=1.1.9&section=bugfix

It also works for Wing IDE Lite.

Thanks for reporting this... and sorry about the problem.

- Stephan