AW: AW: [wingide-users] Problems with wingdbstub.SuspendDebug

Wing IDE Support support at
Tue, 8 Apr 2003 11:33:17 -0400 (EDT)

Glad to hear you found the problem.  We'll have to look at why many
breakpoints slow it down so much; it really shouldn't degrade performance
more than a tiny bit!

- Stephan