Store

 Search:

AW: AW: [wingide-users] Problems with wingdbstub.SuspendDebug

Peter.Frey@haufe.de Peter.Frey at haufe.de
Tue, 8 Apr 2003 17:29:09 +0200

Hi Stephan,

I found the cause of my startup performance problem: obviously too many
breakpoints ...
after invoking "Clear All Breakpoints" from the Breakpoint menu, the =
startup
time  went from 5 to 6 minutes before
down to approx 5 seconds.=20

Problem solved, thanks for your help.

Peter

N.B. - maybe as feature request: shouldnt the WingIDE not only show how =
many
modules loaded but also how many breakpoints in use? Semms to have a =
heavy
impact on debugging debug performance.

-----Urspr=FCngliche Nachricht-----