Store

 Search:

AW: [wingide-users] Problems with wingdbstub.SuspendDebug

Wing IDE Support support at wingide.com
Thu, 3 Apr 2003 22:13:57 -0500 (EST)

This is odd since by the time Wing says "Debugger: Program running (N
modules loaded)" it has already transferred the largest bulk of info that
gets sent at debug startup, so I'm not sure what else it's doing.  Also,
even on a pretty slow machine 5 minutes is a hugely more than I would
expect this to take.

Try running with kSilent=3D0 in wingdbstub.py and possibly also with the
--verbose switch on the command line when you start Wing.  The former will
output verbose debugger-side info when you 'sh start_query.sh' and the
latter will show some IDE-side messages.  All have time stamps so we
should be able to see where it's getting stuck, at least as far as the
network messages go.

Thanks,

- Stephan