[wingide-users] Remote debugging

Stephan Deibel sdeibel at
Thu, 3 Apr 2003 21:48:20 -0500 (EST)

The problem is most likely that Apache is running as another user and by
default Wing rejects the debug connection unless the debug process has the
necessary security cookie.  To solve this, copy the file .wingdebugpw from
~/.wingide to the same directory as and make sure it's
readable by the user running Apache.  For security it's best to prevent
other users from reading this file (e.g., 'chmod 400 .wingdebugpw').

Hope that helps.

- Stephan