Store

 Search:

[wingide-users] fonts

Wing IDE Support support at wingide.com
Thu, 3 Apr 2003 21:42:50 -0500 (EST)

On Thu, 3 Apr 2003, Dave Aitel wrote:
> My eyes are getting tired. You know what would be cool for Wing? A
> little arrow on the side like Galeon has for making the fonts bigger.

Easier configuration is planned but you can already set the editor font
using the Set Display Font/Size item in the Source menu.  Either for an
individual file or for all files, depending on selection among the radio
buttons.  Use this with a non-empty editor open to see the values as you
select them.

You can also configure the font used in the rest of the GUI with the
gui.display-font-name and gui.display-font-size preferences.  For example:

gui.display-font-name={ 'posix': 'lucidatypewriter', 'win32': 'times' }
gui.display-font-size={ 'posix': 14, 'win32': 12 }

It's a Python map from platform group name to value.  You can omit
the platform entries you don't need.

The value gets added to the file that comes up when you select Preferences
from the Edit menu and the changes take effect on restarting Wing.

Hope that helps.

- Stephan