[wingide-users] Recognizing python script with no file extension

Wing IDE Support support at
Tue, 1 Apr 2003 11:24:53 -0500 (EST)

You can put the following on the first line of the files:

(or any other comment that starts with #! and contains the word "python")

If this for some reason conflicts with scons, please let us know.

- Stephan