News
Support
About Us
Python
Open Source
Store

 Search:

[wingide-users] Debugging Zope's FTP server with WingIDE

Andreas Jung Andreas Jung <lists at andreas-jung.com>
Thu, 26 Sep 2002 17:53:07 +0200

Well, I have been a member of the Zope coreteam and I have been
on the FTP server stuff of Zope a lot. So I am curious if WingIDE
could have done my life more easier ;-)

Andreas

--On Donnerstag, 26. September 2002 11:47 -0400 Wing IDE Support