[wingide-users] Debugging Zope's FTP server with WingIDE

Wing IDE Support support at
26 Sep 2002 11:47:08 -0400

On Thu, 2002-09-26 at 08:53, Andreas Jung wrote:
> I wonder if it is possible to debug the other Zope protocols
> like FTP with WingIDE?

The WingDBG package currently does not support debugging on any other
protocol besides http.  We have no immediate plans to add support for
other protocols, but would probably accept patches to the WingDBG
product that do.  If you're interested in adding this support, please
contact us and we can hopefully point you in the right direction.

I'm curious, what are serving up via ftp and not http?  I haven't done
that much with Zope, so I'm not aware of many of the ways it is used.