Store

 Search:

[wingide-users] Auto indent broken again

Wing IDE Support support at wingide.com
Sat, 7 Sep 2002 15:52:42 -0400 (EDT)

On Sat, 7 Sep 2002, Stephen Boulet wrote:
> I wrote before that deleting the cache file solved this indentation error:
>
> for i in range(10):
> print i
>
> It didn't work this time, which leads me to believe that deleting the cache
> wasn't the solution in the first place. Any hints for solving this problem
> now? Thanks.

Is it possible something before this point in the file has mismatched
parenthesis or some other problem?  I.e., if you try to import the file
once the indentation above is corrected, does it work?

If it does import cleanly but you still see the problem, please send
the file to support@wingide.com so we can try to replicate it here.

- Stephan