Store

 Search:

[wingide-users] Python Meetup Events

Stephan R.A. Deibel sdeibel at wingide.com
Wed, 30 Oct 2002 10:31:46 -0500 (EST)

Hi,

I thought people on this list might be interested in the upcoming Python
Meetup, which is an informal gathering of Python users happening around
the world starting Nov 14 at 7 PM local time (and monthly thereafter):

http://python.meetup.com/

Please consider signing up even if you can't make the first meeting.
The current list is a bit short, but that's because this meetup is new.

This sounds like a great way to meet some fellow Python users, drink a
little beer, and maybe even found a local Python Users Group.

We plan to participate in the Boston area and anywhere else we might
happen to be during future meetups.

Thanks!

- Stephan