Store

 Search:

[wingide-users] Debugger

Denis Fan denis.fan at dcs.warwick.ac.uk
Wed, 16 Oct 2002 12:43:48 +0100

--------------678E9BE914FCA0F57C25A1F8

I am building a simulation program which consists of using Python and
C/C++. In order to let Python to access functions that I wrote in C/C++,
I have used SWIG to convert it as a readable Python library.

I am wondering if Wing IDE can be able to debug this kind of codes,
becuase the program itself is mixed with python and C codes. Usually
python requires heavily to access the C coded library ... what happen if
th errors are in C, not in python, will the degugger sppot out where the
errors will be in C?

If not, has anyone know if there's such a software to do this? Thanks a
lot ...

Denis

--

--------------678E9BE914FCA0F57C25A1F8

I am building a simulation program which consists of using Python and C/C++.
In order to let Python to access functions that I wrote in C/C++, I have
used SWIG to convert it as a readable Python library.
becuase the program itself is mixed with python and C codes. Usually python
requires heavily to access the C coded library ... what happen if th errors
are in C, not in python, will the degugger sppot out where the errors will
be in C?
a lot ...
<pre>--</pre>
&nbsp;</html>