Store

 Search:

[wingide-users] Wing integration with Bicyclerepairman?

Adam Feuer adamf at aviarc.com
Wed, 20 Nov 2002 13:28:48 -0800

Wing folks (and community),
  We are Wing fans- we use Python and Wing every day at Aviarc, the software
company we work at.

  We also use Bicycle Repairman quite a bit- it's Python's refactoring
browser, allows automated refactorings across our entire codebase (renaming
methods, variables, etc.). For us, it's an essential tool!

  Are there plans to integrate Bicycle with Wing? There is integration
already for IDLE- so there is a straightforward example.
  Or has this been done already...?

cheers
adam
--