[wingide-users] Any plans for a Jython debugger?

Wing IDE Support support at
Tue, 19 Nov 2002 10:09:04 -0500 (EST)

We do plan this eventually but not in the near term.  We're still
trying to assess the size of the market and relative level of effort,
plus we have plenty of other things we need to do first.

- Stephan

Wing IDE for Python                          Archaeopteryx Software, Inc                              Take Flight!