[wingide-users] Debug Probe

Wing IDE Support support at
Wed, 6 Nov 2002 12:07:01 -0500 (EST)

On 6 Nov 2002, Ken Kinder wrote:
> On the debug probe, if I change a variable and continue, it doesn't seem
> to be changed in the running process. Is this the correct behavior and I
> cannot dynamically reassign variables?

It's designed to allow reassigning values but some things can be
tricky, e.g. if it's a global or self.__* attribute.

Also, version 1.1.5 fixed a bug that prevented resetting local
variables, so if you're using an older version I'd recommend
upgrading to the latest (1.1.6).

If that doesn't help, please let us know.

- Stephan