 Search:

[wingide-users] Can't print from Wing

richard terry rterry@gnumed.net
Fri, 31 May 2002 08:48:11 +1000

I've just started using Wing, as I'm learning wxPython for contributing to
the gnuMed project (www.gnumed.org).

As I'm new to all this (this being about my third attempt in the last 6
months to get started! - giving up each time!) I like to be able to
occasionally sit with a page of say code example next to me whilst I'm trying
to write something else and understand what is being done.

I can't print out the source code, getting a variety of messages the last one
being 'pdf to postscript conversion failed.'

Any help appreciated.