[wingide-users] Can't print from Wing

richard terry
Fri, 31 May 2002 08:48:11 +1000

I've just started using Wing, as I'm learning wxPython for contributing to
the gnuMed project (

As I'm new to all this (this being about my third attempt in the last 6
months to get started! - giving up each time!) I like to be able to
occasionally sit with a page of say code example next to me whilst I'm trying
to write something else and understand what is being done.

I can't print out the source code, getting a variety of messages the last one
being 'pdf to postscript conversion failed.'

Any help appreciated.