News
Support
About Us
Python
Open Source
Store

 Search:

[wingide-users] Wing died in Windows 2000

Wing IDE Support support@wingide.com
30 May 2002 15:14:21 -0400

We just uploaded a patch which fixes this problem and displays a message
that the project file is invalid.  The patch is available from the
downloads page at http://archaeopteryx.com/support/downloads -- follow
the bug fixes link to see the list of the available fixes.  To install
the fix, unpack the tar file in the directory Wing is installed in.

John