News
Support
About Us
Python
Open Source
Store

 Search:

[wingide-users] Wing died in Windows 2000

Marco Satyro marco@virtualmaterials.com
Wed, 29 May 2002 13:13:05 -0600

--Boundary_(ID_yQpOL0fUNDdbVlEdFaAOiQ)

Hi Stephan

Thanks for your quick response. It seems that my project file got damaged
somehow. I deleted it and Wing started working again. I am attaching the
file fyi.

If I may suggest, you may want to consider checking for the validity of that
file and pop up a message informing the user that the project is invalid.

Congrats on a really neat product and good tech support.

Marco

Marco A. Satyro, Ph.D., P.Eng.
403 241 3929 (phone / fax)
928 222-3552 (efax)