 Search:

[wingide-users] Newbie Questions

John Ehresman jpe@wingide.com
25 May 2002 18:04:42 -0400

Hi,

Wing doesn't currently have an interface to check in and check out CVS
files, but one is on our to-do list.  Wing can be used in conjunction
with the command line cvs program or any of the cvs gui clients; it
doesn't do anything that confuses cvs.

The archives of this list are available at
http://archaeopteryx.com/pipermail/wingide-users and can be searched
with the website wide search box on our home page.

Thanks for your interest in Wing,

John