News
Support
About Us
Python
Open Source
Store

 Search:

[wingide-users] Editor issue with Wing on XDarwin (OS X)

SNYDER, BARRON F (AIT) bs1535@sbc.com
Tue, 14 May 2002 13:00:01 -0400

I've been using the new XDarwin version of Wing and can't seem to open two
editor windows with code at the same time. I can open one without any
problem, but when I try to open a second, it just puts the new view into the
first window. When I open a blank editor window, the window opens but if I
then try to view code, the new code appears in the first editor window,
leaving the second one blank. This appears to be a bug unless Wing does not
allow two editor windows showing different code to be open at once <g>.

Thanks,
Barron