 Search:

[wingide-users] mod_python usage

Wing IDE Support support@wingide.com
Mon, 6 May 2002 09:36:53 -0400 (EDT)

On Thu, 2 May 2002, Stephan R.A. Deibel wrote:
> Yea, sounded like mod_python doesn't do threads... I was wrong about
> that in my above reply.
>
> Did you try putting some prints into wingdbstub.py to see if the
> debugger.StartDebug() line is being executed twice (as it seemed to be
> from your earlier message)?

FYI on the mod_python problem:  We've replicated this here... In order to
get a somewhat more isolated run environment between page loads,
mod_python is creating a thread state for each invocation, even tho there
is no threading.  This blows away our debug tracer hook.

We think we have a soln to this and will make a patch available when
it's ready.

- Stephan