[wingide-users] mod_python usage

Stephan R.A. Deibel
Thu, 2 May 2002 10:18:53 -0400 (EDT)

> > At least that's what I seem to see in the trace you sent... does that
> > sounds like it's possible?  Can you get everything to run in one
> > thread?
> The instance of Python on this machine, I've confirmed, does not support
> threads... (?)

Yea, sounded like mod_python doesn't do threads... I was wrong about
that in my above reply.

Did you try putting some prints into to see if the
debugger.StartDebug() line is being executed twice (as it seemed to
be from your earlier message)?

We probably just need to replicate this here... can you send your OS
and version numbers for Wing, mod_python, apache, etc to

- Stephan