[wingide-users] Integrated Wing+Zope : missing

Patrick Carabin
Thu, 2 May 2002 11:04:35 +0200

After installing ( as root ) the full version from

i get :
( as normal user ) :
./start: Permission denied ... which doesn't sound very normal
( then, as root ):
IOError: [Errno 13] Permission denied:

the file does NOT exist. Where does it come from? How can i have it
working ? Could i install it NORMALLY as MySelf and NOT AS ROOT? (
for Wing alone i remember it ABSURDLY didn't work, so here i did it
directly as root ) .

I'm seriously disappointed. WingIDE was supposed to help my work, and
i lost so much time to install it. I still do NOT know if it REALLY
can help speed up the developping process...

Patrick Carabin.