[wingide-users] Segfault

Stephan R.A. Deibel
Thu, 28 Mar 2002 15:36:46 -0500 (EST)

On 28 Mar 2002, Ken Kinder wrote:
> I'm not sure what I did, bug Wing just segfaulted on me. I think I was
> tryping ctrl+alt+rightarrow to go to the next virtual desktop, and might
> have accidently typed just ctrl or just alt... Are there any files you
> want me to send?

Please send error-log from your Wing user directory to

The user directory is ~/.wingide on Linux.  (FYI for other users,
it's profiles/[username] on Windows (inside Wing installation directory).

If you had core files turned on under Linux, sending that won't
hurt either.

Sorry about the crash... might be a bug in gtk triggered by the virtual
screen switch (although I've never seen such a crash myself and constantly
use virtual screens on Redhat with Enlightenment window mgr).  Ctrl or alt
alone with right arrow seem less likely to be the problem, in any case.

- Stephan