 Search:

[wingide-users] Segfault

Stephan R.A. Deibel sdeibel@wingide.com
Thu, 28 Mar 2002 15:36:46 -0500 (EST)

On 28 Mar 2002, Ken Kinder wrote:
> I'm not sure what I did, bug Wing just segfaulted on me. I think I was
> tryping ctrl+alt+rightarrow to go to the next virtual desktop, and might
> have accidently typed just ctrl or just alt... Are there any files you
> want me to send?

Please send error-log from your Wing user directory to bugs@wingide.com.

The user directory is ~/.wingide on Linux.  (FYI for other users,
it's profiles/[username] on Windows (inside Wing installation directory).

If you had core files turned on under Linux, sending that won't
hurt either.

Sorry about the crash... might be a bug in gtk triggered by the virtual
screen switch (although I've never seen such a crash myself and constantly
use virtual screens on Redhat with Enlightenment window mgr).  Ctrl or alt
alone with right arrow seem less likely to be the problem, in any case.

Thanks,

- Stephan