 Search:

[wingide-users] Multi-OS License?

Jacob Lundqvist jaclu@galdrion.com
Thu, 21 Mar 2002 21:54:40 +0100

Helo, what about a dual license?

Since I develop multi-os frontends (both QT and wx) running on both
windows and linux
it would be very convenient to have the possibility to debug on both
platforms.

Since I do all my devel on linux, it would be abit much to pay for two
full licenses,
wouldn't it be possible to recieve a multi os license for say 1.5 * a
single OS license or similar, restricted to one single developer.

I must admit that so far I have "semi-cheated" and just registerd a
evaluation ticket for the windows version those two or three times I
have had a need to debug on windows, if there was a multi-os license I
would be more than happy to upgrade to it.

And now I just realized, if you agree on the multi-os license idea, it
would be nice to have an upgrade path for us existing customers.

	regards /Jacob Lundqvist