[wingide-users] minor quibble about icons

Stephan R.A. Deibel
Fri, 8 Mar 2002 16:49:23 -0500 (EST)

On 8 Mar 2002, emf wrote:
> Wing doesn't seem to have icons for itself. I don't know where stateful
> icons that appear when iconifying should go, but I do know that under
> gnome it more or less expect that launcher icons go under
> /usr/share/pixmaps.

Yes, indeed, we don't have defined icons on Linux.  We do have one on
Windows but frankly it's lousy so not a good starting point.

> I looked around for something I could use as an icon, but the
> archaeopteryx looks pretty bad when shrunk to 32x32 and/or 16x16.
> I could probably whip some up for your consideration, if you wanted.

Sure, if you have time and desire to do so!

- Stephan

Wing IDE for Python                          Archaeopteryx Software, Inc                              Take Flight!