 Search:

[wingide-users] debugging COM servers

Craig Morris craig@redtree.com
Fri, 01 Mar 2002 09:46:18 -0700

It is my curse to have to occasionally debug python code that is
functioning as a Windows COM server using Mark Hammond's excellent win32com
stuff.  I was wondering if anyone has figured out a way to use Wing to
debug such a beast (the com server code is externally started from
something like a VB client).  I tried the default wingdbstub and that did
not work, although it is quite likely I was doing something wrong.

Any pointers would be most gratefully received.

--
Craig Morris - craig@redtree.com
Fernie, BC, Canada