 Search:

[wingide-users] Problems with 1.1.2

Stephan R.A. Deibel sdeibel@wingide.com
Fri, 1 Mar 2002 10:15:33 -0500 (EST)

Sorry about that... we broke the single-view-per-window mode and it sounds
like this is your problem.

You can fix this by applying the bug fix on this page:

http://wingide.com/support/downloads_list&prod=wingstd&version=1.1.2&section=bugfix

Please let me know if that doesn't help.

Again, sorry for the inconvenience... we try not to do things like this
but occassionally it happens.

Thanks,

- Stephan

----------------------------

On Fri, 1 Mar 2002, Jeffrey N. Shelton wrote:

> Was having great luck with v.1.1.1, when I saw that 1.1.2 was available.
> Downloaded and installed new version.
> Now when I try to start up WingIDE, I get a splashscreen, then a very small
> window with the title of 'Project:', then the program shuts down.
>
> My license files seem to be intact. Am running on Windows 2000.
>
> Any idea what's going on? I'm pretty much dead in the water at this point.
>
> Jeff

> Archaeopteryx Software, Inc.
> Wing IDE discussion list
> http://archaeopteryx.com/support/forum

- Stephan

Wing IDE for Python                          Archaeopteryx Software, Inc
www.wingide.com                              Take Flight!