[wingide-users] Lockup

Ken Kinder
11 Jun 2002 19:26:35 -0500

I have a GTK event handler that does something that raises an IndexError
exception. When the debugger stops there, the X server wiggs out and my
mouse becomes ineffective until I kill the process I'm debugging. :O

The keyboard still works, but nothing happens when I click using the

I can send you the exact source code I was working on because it's Open
Source. You have to have a postgres (any one will do) database to
connect to in order to get to that point in the code though, unless you
fudge parts of it.