[wingide-users] "The debug process never connected" message

Stephen Boulet
Mon, 22 Jul 2002 22:47:27 -0500

Thanks. It appears to be related to update python "in place".

Is there any way to fix the python installation rather than removing it=20
entirely? I'm using Gentoo linux, which requires python to install/upgrad=
packages. If I remove python, I throw a big monkey wrench into the works.

My workaround is to install python 2.1 alongside 2.2, remove 2.2, and use=
to regenerate 2.2.

-- Stephen

On Monday 22 July 2002 07:44 am, Stephan R.A. Deibel wrote:
> On Sun, 21 Jul 2002, Stephen Boulet wrote:
> > Anyone know what might be the cause of a "The debug process never
> > connected" message when trying to debug a file? I'm not trying to deb=
> > remotely.
> There is an entry in the FAQ for this:
> - Stephan

Stephen     =20
              From here to there
             and there to here,
=09   funny things are everywhere.  -- Dr Seuss