News
Support
About Us
Python
Open Source
Store

 Search:

[wingide-users] Editor looses completion list

Wing IDE Support support@wingide.com
22 Jul 2002 21:26:32 -0400

If you run into this again, can you try reopening the file (select it
again from the open dialog box when it's already open)? This causes Wing
to discard any cached information about the file and to reanalyze its
contents. This comes in handy when the analysis engine gets confused.