[wingide-users] Editor looses completion list

Ken Kinder
22 Jul 2002 14:57:42 -0500

Every once in a while, I edit a file, and WingIDE looses its list of
completions. When I close and reopen the file, it starts completing
again. The completions that it looses are the inherited ones. The local
ones do not go away, this is very rare, and I still can't isolate any
behavior I do that causes this... (?)

Sorry I don't have any more details than this. I thought you might want
to know sometimes it wigs out. I do always use this form of importing:

from x import y