News
Support
About Us
Python
Open Source
Store

 Search:

[wingide-users] Project manager oddities

Stephan R.A. Deibel sdeibel@wingide.com
Mon, 15 Jul 2002 10:11:24 -0400 (EDT)

On 10 Jul 2002, Ken Kinder wrote:
> When you use the arrow keys to move up and down in the project manager,
> the way it changes the page is inconsistent. If I use the down arrow,
> and it scrolls the listbox, it does it row at a time. When you use the
> up arrow, and it scrolls the listbox, it does it page at a time.

Noted, but probably won't be fixed due to the state of the gtk clist
widget (which we might however eventually replace).

> Also, I would expect space to open whatever it's on. But it unselects
> whatever is selected. Which makes me loose my place in the project
> manager.

The enter key works.  Space now also works in the current development
sources.

> It would be nice to bind the delete and insert keys to adding and
> removing files.

Yes.  I've noted it in our list.

Thanks,

- Stephan