 Search:

[wingide-users] right-click menu

Stephan R.A. Deibel sdeibel@wingide.com
Fri, 12 Jul 2002 14:56:28 -0400 (EDT)

On 12 Jul 2002, Ken Kinder wrote:
> Is there a way I can turn off imported symbals on the right-click menu?

No, not yet.  We plan to redesign how all this works anyway to make
it more accessible.

I suppose the work-around, if you don't want to see all the extra stuff,
is to use the key bindings for the static items in the menu.

In version 1.1.5, we added a way to goto a symbol definition by keyboard
navigation also:  See Goto Selected Symbol Defn in the Source menu (also
has a key binding).  This works from the current insertion point.  If you
want to point and click instead, use ctrl-right-click for the same effect.

Hope that helps.

- Stephan