News
Support
About Us
Python
Open Source
Store

 Search:

[wingide-users] Project manager oddities

Ken Kinder kkinder@rackspace.com
10 Jul 2002 16:59:12 -0500

Nothing much, but the keyboard bindings on the project manager bug me
when I'm using my laptop.

When you use the arrow keys to move up and down in the project manager,
the way it changes the page is inconsistent. If I use the down arrow,
and it scrolls the listbox, it does it row at a time. When you use the
up arrow, and it scrolls the listbox, it does it page at a time.

Also, I would expect space to open whatever it's on. But it unselects
whatever is selected. Which makes me loose my place in the project
manager.

It would be nice to bind the delete and insert keys to adding and
removing files.