 Search:

[wingide-users] CR and CRLF

MBarclay@cri-inc.com MBarclay@cri-inc.com
Tue, 9 Jul 2002 10:16:22 -0400

These were both very useful suggestions. Thanks for the quick response.

Mark

                    Wing IDE
                    Support              To:     <MBarclay@cri-inc.com>
                    <support@wingi       cc:     <wingide-users@wingide.com>
                    de.com>              Subject:     Re: [wingide-users] CR and CRLF

                    07/09/2002
                    09:11 AM

On Tue, 9 Jul 2002 MBarclay@cri-inc.com wrote:
> Is there any support in the WingIDE editor for changing end of line
styles
> from CR to CR LF? In particular, from time to time I have files that have
> mixed end-of line styles and it would be convenient to be able to convert
> them (from within the WingIDE environment) so that all lines end with CR
LF
> ("\r\n")

Yes, in the Search Manager search/replace fields you can type a CR with
shift-enter and LF with enter.  Using this, first do a Replace All to
convert all CRLF's into just LF and then another to convert LF to CRLF.

There isn't a tool specifically for converting line endings, however.

- Stephan