News
Support
About Us
Python
Open Source
Store

 Search:

[wingide-users] Wish List: Exception Enumeration

John Ehresman jpe@archaeopteryx.com
31 Jan 2002 16:59:17 -0500

Yes, something like this would certainly be helpful.  We could also
differentiate in the browser between exceptions which may be thrown by
the function itself, those that will always be thrown, and those that
will may or always be thrown by called functions.  There will clearly
need to be a filter for those exceptions which can be thrown by just
about everything.

Unfortunately, this probably will not be in the next minor release
because it's a fair amount of work to set things up to collect the
needed info (and we also want to implement other features for the
release), but it is on our list of things to do.

Thanks for your suggestion,

John