News
Support
About Us
Python
Open Source
Store

 Search:

[wingide-users] carriage return and backspace don't work anymore.

Wed, 30 Jan 2002 16:46:31 -0500 (EST)

On Wed, 30 Jan 2002, Christian Blouin wrote:
> 	For some strange reason, I can't do carriage returns (ENTER) and
> BACKSPACE whitin the editor anymore. I'm using 1.1rc3 running under
> Red Hat Linux 7.0. Does anyone ever had this problem.

FYI for the list:  This seemed somehow attached to the project file,
and went away when opening another project and then going back to the
first project.  The cause is unknown and it's not been seen before,
but we'll look into it.

> 	I tried to upgrade to 1.1.1, but the server seem to be down, or the file
> cannot be found. Which is a different story.

We were having some problems with our server.  Things are working again
now, although there may be brief interuptions as we upgrade some services.

- Stephan

Archaeopteryx Software, Inc.                        Wing IDE for Python
www.archaeopteryx.com                               Take Flight!