News
Support
About Us
Python
Open Source
Store

 Search:

[wingide-users] Re: More Wing feature requests

Wed, 23 Jan 2002 01:08:52 -0500 (EST)

On Tue, 22 Jan 2002, Manoj Plakal wrote:
> That's great, am looking forward to the next release.
> Any rough estimates of when it will be done?

The very next release is never much more than a month off but that of
course won't contain all the features that have been requested.

We're in the process of refactoring fairly heavily in preparation for
adding multithreading to the debugger and some other things that needed
some redesign work.  This may delay things a bit but we're going to try to
keep things moving as far as smaller increments like call tips, doc tips,
and so forth are concerned.

- Stephan