[wingide-users] requested features survey

Stephan R.A. Deibel
Mon, 21 Jan 2002 12:19:05 -0500 (EST)

On Mon, 21 Jan 2002 wrote:
> Honestly? Something a bit simpler? I could really go for tool tips
> that just remind you of what the function arguments are. :)

Tool tips are planned and should be available sooner than some of these
other more difficult features...  We do plan to do simpler things like
that concurrently with the larger projects, so that we keep things moving
along in our released versions.

> Also, I would prefer to just use PyGTK directly. Last time I used
> wxWindows and wxPython, it didn't seem to work reliably all the time

Yes, wx has some problems and so does qt.  Alas, none of them is really
as solid as I would personally like.

- Stephan