 Search:

[wingide-users] Wing on Mac OS X

Manoj Plakal terabaap@yumpee.org
Sun, 20 Jan 2002 15:18:17 -0600

Well, after a few hours of effort, here're some
screenshots of Wing running on OS X 10.1
with GTK(AquaLightBlue theme)/OroborOSX/XDarwin:

      [Small]
      http://yumpee.org/wing-shot-1.jpg
      http://yumpee.org/wing-shot-2.jpg

      [Large]
      http://yumpee.org/wing-shot-1.tiff
      http://yumpee.org/wing-shot-2.tiff

It's a little sluggish on my iBook (G3-500MHz
with 576 MB RAM), but I think that is
a general Gtk problem.

It's not all working yet, there seem to be
some Linux-specific code for spawning
processes and so on so it can't find
or run Python. But I think that's
fixable with a little more effort. Just