 Search:

[wingide-users] Quick window switching

ken@kenkinder.com ken@kenkinder.com
Wed, 16 Jan 2002 11:42:06 -0500

In the old version of Wing, when everything got its own window, I
switched windows with ctrl+tab in my WM. Now that everything is in its
own window, I generally like the clean interface, but I don't have an
efficient way of switching.

If like some function key were bound to bringing up the Project
Manager with the file list focussed, that would help a little. What
would be even better would having pressing <enter> on a file bring
that file up in the other window *and* focussing the other window
again.

Thoughts.