Store

 Search:

[wingide-users] popup menu

Tue, 15 Jan 2002 17:51:01 -0500 (EST)

On Tue, 15 Jan 2002 thomas.friedel@web.de wrote:
> I've got a problem with the popup menu that appears after clicking the
> right mouse button. The menu is only visible while the button is
> pressed down. I would like it if it would stay open until I select a menu
> item or click outside of the popup menu, because as I'am using a
> touchpad and a trackball I find it a bit uncomfortable holding down the
> right button and navigating through the menu.

For the source analysis menu, you can also pop that up by clicking on the
popup button in the lower right of source windows.  If you use the left
mouse button when you do that, it will stay up as you describe.

Unfortunately, there's no way to alter the way right-click popups work in
the current version. It's an artifact of how the popup code is written in
the gtk gui layer.

I've fixed the problem in our source base by adding a preference that
allows you to specify that right-click popups should stay up.  This
will be available in the next release.

Thanks for reporting this.

- Stephan