 Search:

[wingide-users] ctrl+j

Ken Kinder ken@kenkinder.com
Wed, 27 Feb 2002 17:33:38 -0500

Minor issue with ctrl+j on code.

If I have something like this:

    def render(self):
        data = self._get_data_str()

        self._runprefab(data, values=self.values, explode=self.explode,
                        colors=' '.join(self.colors), labels=self.labels, delim='tab',
                        title=self.title)

and I hit ctrl+j on the self._runprefab(...) part, it tends to break up
my string literal, and result in:

        self._runprefab(data, values=self.values, explode=self.explode, colors='
                        '.join(self.colors), labels=self.labels, delim='tab', title=self.title)

Which changes the meaning of my call, and doesn't look too good anyhow.